Saturday 30 January 2016

5 tips to make your hair grow faster

All the girls, after the hair cut and see long, flowing hair, it will begin to want to know how to get beautiful hair, fantasy myself Rapunzel-like hair. When I found out that my hair was damaged, my stylist told me the first thing to do is to get my hair trimmed, sometimes are not pruned what I like, so I was very sad, my Hairstylist told me about how to make my hair grow faster, more robust methods.

These tips on how to make my hair grow faster and stronger:

1, which often do their hair, styling, although they look very nice, but you don't know where your hair will cause much harm. This damage can prevent rapid hair growth, thinning hair, making hair thinner.

2. Keep your diet healthy is the key to rapid growth. This is because it ensures your skin, hair and nails healthy. So try to eat food rich in vitamins, such as iron, calcium, vitamins, because they can help your hair to grow faster. 



3. Such as hair spray, gel, mousse, will make my hair look nice, but will cause much damage to our hair, we don't even know these hair products have a certain chemical substances, additional strain on these chemicals in hair, hair roots become very weak, and eventually fall. Therefore, if you want your hair growth, you can't continue to use these products.

4, there is a fabulous view of the past, comb their hair and promote hair growth. But this view is wrong, always comb the hair can cause breakage and shedding of hair, you can try to use a wide-toothed comb.

5, you can also repair your hair on a regular basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment